Building the UiPath of the physical world with an end-to-end robot automation solution for industrial SMBs based on patented technology.
Today 1.2m revenue run rate, TAM of 441bn EUR globally.
Robco's commercial traction typically only seen past-Series B. All proprietary models and data are, if possible, patented and with secured IP. We furthermore impose highest standard in terms of data security and safety upon our employees, partners and customers.
Problem or Opportunity
Automation in the SMB space is hardly taking place. It's complex, costly, inflexible and current offers are based on mainly offline devices. The manufacturing sector faces labor shortage today already on record levels. This will even further increase within the next years
Solution (product or service)
We offer the most flexible, cloud-connected and affordable end-to-end robot solution to our customers, based on our digital twin software technology and modular robot kit. We thereby solve labor shortages, improve product quality and scale the outputs of our customers massively.
Our technology is based on 7+ years of research, safety certified by TÜV Nord (typically takes 2+ years alone) and patented (3 SW + 1 HW ). We therefore deem a catch-up from competitors as very difficult and, if done, in at least 4+ years.
Robco currently focuses on the Mini-Foxconns; in the industrial space. These are companies:
- less than 2500 FTE
- less than €500M revenue
- high mix, volatile volume-companies
- typically order-based manufacturing of batch- and contract-sized orders
- focusing on metals, mechanics, plastics and micro-logistics industries
- thereby, we focus on manual worker tasks that are dull, dangerous, delicate and/or dirty
- we laser-focus on 3 distinct use cases: tending laser machines, tending lathing machines, palletizing tasks
Every sale has a recurring revenue component by the Software