Strong Interactive is trailblazing the strategic utilization of Web 3 technologies with award-winning brands ranked among the best in the world.
According to Crunchbase (the leading global business database), Baller Mixed Reality is the highest rated Augmented Reality Startup, highest rated 3D Technology Startup, and highest rated Collectibles Company in the world (https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/baller-mixed-reality). Currently signing legendary athletes and entertainers to exclusive content partnerships, and producing innovative augmented reality collectibles for release later this year.
Problem or Opportunity
1) Fraud/counterfeits in the collectibles market spiked during the pandemic and remains a major problem
2) Athletes and entertainers currently make a small percentage of revenue and no part of secondary sales
3) Owners of original artwork have limited means to monetize their investments without selling their art
4) Physical collectibles can be damaged or stolen and diminish in quality over time
5) When collectors buy/sell physical items they risk non-payment, bait-and-switch, and/or loss of delivery
6) Most athletes/entertainers have limited means to directly monetize their fan base
Solution (product or service)
- Baller Mixed Reality and Mast3rwork are pioneering the creation of Three-Dimensional Augmented Reality (3D-AR) collectibles sold as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs)
- Innovative digital assets placed anywhere in real-world settings and viewed from all angles in high-definition
- Easily bought/sold on NFT marketplaces with blockchain verified authenticity
- Built for AR-enabled mobile devices, including eyewear by Apple, Samsung, etc
- Majority of all primary sales and royalties to participating athletes/entertainers and art collectors
Advantages or differentiators
The market for collectibles from athletes and entertainers has been rife with fraud and counterfeiting. Even if a physical collection is genuine, it is at risk of being damaged or stolen, and the quality can deteriorate over time. For collectors, when selling a physical collection, they face risks such as non-payment or lost deliveries. For athletes and entertainers, physical collections currently make up only a fraction of their income, with limited ways to monetize directly from their fan base.
Baller Mixed Reality was created to address these issues using Web 3 technologies, and it changes the current 2D experience of sports/entertainment NFT collections. The company is pioneering the creation of three-dimensional augmented reality (3D-AR) souvenirs sold as NFTs. These innovative digital assets can be saved anywhere in the real world, viewed in high-definition from all angles, with their authenticity verified by the blockchain. It is also easy to buy and sell on OpenSea, the largest and most trusted NFT marketplace. In addition, its 3D-AR souvenirs are specially made for AR-enabled mobile devices, such as AR glasses soon-to-be-released from Apple, Samsung and Facebook.
Baller Mixed Reality and Mast3rwork drive revenue from...
> Primary and secondary NFT sales - expected to generate $80+ Million within 2-3 years
> Participating corporate partners - expected to generate $32+ Million within 2-3 years
> Gradual appreciation of utility tokens - expected to yield $28+ Million over the next 2-3 years
Money will be spent on
Full revenue projections and cash flow pro forma available with NDA
Offer for investor
We are currently offering a 30% discount on our full valuation for investors who participate in our current Bridge Round - https://prezi.com/i/view/AYep6I5GjzsEHdMeEHzA
Baller Mixed Reality finished second in the Crypto & NFT segment of last month's International Unicorn Battle - https://icobattle.com/nft/unicorn-battles-q4-2022-kick-off-with-crypto-nft/. Baller Mixed Reality was awarded the “Most Pioneering NFT Collectibles Company of 2022” (by Wealth & Finance Magazine) and “Mixed Reality Innovator of the Year” 2022 / 2023 (by Corporate LiveWire), and Bocazon was voted “2021 Startup of the Year” in Miami Beach (by Hackernoon).