Photo - LookApp
play_arrow
View
56821

LookApp

Colombia
Market: Information and media, Consulting, Education, training, Services, Mobile applications
Stage of the project: Idea or something is already done

Date of last change: 06.04.2022
Show contacts
0
equalizer from 2000
help
Calculated and estimated occupancy of the project (more about ratings)
My rating
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
Average rating:
 

Idea

LookApp is a company that relies on New Technologies and Crowd Sourcing that is revolutionizing the Market Research Industry

Current Status

• LookApp currently has operations in Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras.
• Has already proven its business model and is currently working for more than 40 companies such as Unilever, P&G, Bayer, PepsiCo among others.
• Has a fast growing community of People which we call Eyes with currently more than 450.000 people submitting information and making money out of it.
• Has an MRR of USD 20K
• Has currently raised USD 640 K as seed investment with Angel Investors and Globant Ventures.

Problem or Opportunity

Traditional Market Research services are:
1. Too Expensive
2. Take too much Time
3. Are Not reliable

For this reason, currently market research is only affordable for large companies which represent 3% of the universe. The other 97% of the companies are taking the most important decisions based on gut feeling rather than in data.

Solution (product or service)

LookApp is a digital platform through which our large community of users (+450.000 Eyes) can capture information or perform tasks of interest for our customers generating reliable information, in real time and at low cost.

Business model

Our Business model consists of a large community of people (+450.000 Eyes) that have downloaded or App and through it are submitting information of products or services in the point of sale (E.g. Supermarkets, Drug Stores, Hardware Stores, etc.) in order to make some extra cash. On the other hand, our costumers (Unilever, P&G, PepsiCo, Bayer) are receiving live information of their products and services from thousands of points of sale all around the country. Our Customers are receiving more reliable information at a fraction of the time, at much lower cost than they used to receive with tradi

Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment

MINTIC (Colombian Government Technology Ministry)
APPS:CO
INNPULSA
Winner of Globant Global Contest
5,00
1
2
3
4
5
1 voice
Sign in/Sign up
arrow_back
EN
more_horiz
close
visibility86
star0
Add to favorites
Delete from favorites
share
close
thumb_up0
Like
Unlike
Idea
Current Status
Market
Problem or Opportunity
Solution (product or service)
Competitors
Advantages or differentiators
Finance
Invested in previous rounds, $
Business model
Money will be spent on
Offer for investor
Team or Management
Mentors & Advisors
Lead investor
Risks
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
Won the competition and other awards
Invention/Patent
Photos
Product Video