We are developing is a deep Tech platform that combines AI and legacy Physics-based modelling. It facilitates to development of the "Digital Twin" of the satellite with ease and fast. Value Propositions are a 30% increase in productivity, reduce error and can make a data-driven decision. Our users can use the platform from ideation, planning to operation.
1. We successfully launched our Product and distributed it to various countries like India, Singapore, Indonesia, the USA, and Europe. 2. Our users range from scientists to professors to enginners. We are working with education providers, constellation manufacturers and small-satellite manufacturers. 3. Partnered with Indonesia university for developing their space programmes 4. We have won two pitching competitions, "Asia Pacific Satellite Communications Council 2019" and " Unicorn Battle APAC 2021", 5. Published Paper regarding "Tool for System Engineering to Digital Prototyping to Digital Twin" in California Polytechnic State University. 6. We have partnered with Planet Aerospace (Banglore India) which is a group of space professionals. 7. Partnered with Singapore Space and Technology (SSTL).
Our customer targets are the Small Satellite industry and Constellation globally. Digital Engineering is the Future of the Space Enterprise As much as space grows, the market size will increase; currently, it is more than a billion USD dollar business for the small satellite industry. We also focus on Ed-Tech Industry in Asia(excluding China). It is about a 3 billion USD market.
Problem or Opportunity
1. High Failure Rate 55% of the current satellites fail, and 70% of these failures are because of Engineering faults. This failure leads to a loss of money and time.
2. Manual Study of Interconnectivity There is no off-the-shelf solution that analyzes the interlinking between subsystems and the impact of one subsystem on another. The interconnectivity studies are manual processes that require multiple experts and are time-consuming and prone to errors.
3. Lag Time due to Manual Process Currently, the checks and validation of systems perform manually, which increases time to space and decreases productivity. This manual process blocks the way for data-driven decision making.
4. Growing Interest in Space Education There is massive encouragement from the Government agencies for Space Awareness. However, Space education is limited to non-tactile learning methods, depriving learners of an immersive learning experience.
Solution (product or service)
We aim to make the entire Satellite life-cycle process agile and cost-effective. Our deep tech platform will bring a paradigm shift in a complete satellite mission design and operations. • We combine legacy methods with AI to analyses interconnectivity to reduce manual intervention and development time. • Our platform is used during various mission phases, from ideation to design to predictive maintenance and operations. . Simulation-based learning provides an immersive learning experience
Competitors are STK AGI FREE FLYER VALISPACE
Advantages or differentiators
World's first cloud-based simulator for space industry which will help to do 1. Interconnectivity study between sub-systems of satellite in a software (first time ever) 2. Combined AI and Legacy Physical Based Modelling helps in assisting to create Digital twin of the satellite. 3. Integrated system Engineering with Simulation
Revenue Model 1. Freemium Model: Community Edition – to grow user base and branding 2. Pay per use Model- for Students and Space Enthusiast 3. Transactional Model- For Start-ups, SME’s and enterprises. Transaction Model pricing: Based on country, size of satellites & payloads, company size, no. of product instance such as 0-5, 5-10, 10-50 etc. 4. Customization of the platform along with Consultancy will come under the service Model.
We follow the symbiosis business model where both customers and company benefit. We aim to develop a space community for digital engineering where everyone can contribute and learn together.
This business model will give us brand awareness, accelerate the rate of adoption of digital engineering, provide experience and quantitative data for AI learning.
Strengthing these factors will form a base for a solid revenue stream along with it it will create an eco-system for all the relevant stakeholders in space like Satellite manufacturers, Component manufacturers, Consultants, Engineers, Trainers and Operators.
Money will be spent on
The majority of the asset (70%) will go to human resources and cloud servers for the development of features and enhanced customer experience. 30% of investments will go into Marketing and Sales for both brand and digital engineering awareness.
Offer for investor
For us, our investors are also strategic partners, so % of shares will be negotiable.
Space is evolving and growing exponentially, and this growth and innovation need a paradigm shift toward digital engineering principles and technologies. The forecast for the adoption of digital engineering in the coming years is more than 60%, and we are developing a digital engineering product that has a complete dependency on this forecast and trend.
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
Singapore Space and Technology (SSTL)
Won the competition and other awards
1. We have won two pitching competitions, "Asia Pacific Satellite Communications Council 2019" and " Unicorn Battle APAC 2021", 2. Published Paper regarding "Tool for System Engineering to Digital Prototyping to Digital Twin" in California Polytechnic State University. 3. Partnered with India's prestigious project "75 Student Satellites"