1. Watchity: B2B. Live events production manager. Focused on companies that want to create quality audiovisual content, with higher productivity and lower cost, and encourage user participation. Watchity simplifies the creation of professional-quality, low-cost live broadcasts using mobiles, indie cameras and cloud production tools, their distribution on the web, app and social networks of the organization, the editing and publication of videos fr om live broadcasts; and user-generated video capture in a scalable way to integrate into production flows.
2. In Shot: B2C. Photo and video editing.
● Weak points
○ The application that emulates non-linear editing, but adapted to mobile. Therefore, making a video is as slow, or slower, as in a video editor for PC.
○ Adjusting the synchronization between audio and video is especially cumbersome
○ By using a well-established interaction metaphor, it is easy to understand by people who have edited video before
○ It does not impose any restriction on editing: it is possible to make any type of montage, using videos from any source.
3. Magisto: B2C. Video Editor & Movie Maker. It allows you to create videos in minutes, perfect for sharing on social networks. Community of more than 100 million people. The video editor is advertised with an artificial intelligence engine. Freemium model that limits on duration and post-production offer. Apple 2019 Award. Linked to Vimeo and GettyImage.
● Weak points:
○ Offering too many options in the edition creates complexity
○ Audio editing is limited to the incorporation or not of tracks on videos or photos to replace the one captured by the user. There is no free version.
○ Being a generic editor, without limiting the use case wh ere the video is made, the effectiveness of automatic editing is limited
○ Synchronization must be done manually, both between video streams and between audio and video.
○ Offer resources to complement your photos or videos: Vimeo and GettyImage
○ It has been an APP awarded by Apple and that gives it credibility.
○ Collaboration agreements with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
○ Accredits agreements with important companies that validate their B2B model to improve brand awareness.
○ Offers automatic editing techniques
4. Smule: B2C. It allows its users to sing and make music collaboratively. It offers various formats such as Karaoke solo or duet with people from all over the world, singing duets with important artists, singing a cappella, alone or in a group. Enhance the experience by adding audio effects and video filters while singing. Its value proposition is: CONNECTING THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC ™ - CONNECTING THE WORLD THROUGH MUSIC ™. They believe that music is more than just listening: it is about creating, sharing, discovering, participating and connecting with others. Music is the social network capable of breaking down barriers, touching souls and uniting people from all over the world.
○ Audio and video source synchronization enables high-quality multi-user experiences
● Weak points
○ Not used to cre ate event videos
○ Does not allow video editing
○ It does not allow content to be shared outside of that social network
B2C. Tik Tok pursues the use of video support to share moments, feelings, ... They are short. They should not be too elaborate. Very spontaneous and genuine. Collect a very broad target. From the sports fanatic, the pet enthusiast or just the one looking to make people laugh. Much of its high penetration is the ease with which these videos can be created. And yes, originality is the greatest challenge for the user. That's why Tik Tok offers easy-to-use tools to view and capture those everyday moments.
o A feed created to make viral videos
o Extreme simplicity for publishing content
o Great simplicity for image recording, editing and audio incorporation
● Weak points
o It is not oriented to group creation (with several mobiles)
o Does not perform automatic editing
Business-focused platform (B2B) to create video content collaboratively. Its business model focuses on improving profits to produce video vs. traditional systems. They differ by offering the possibility of collecting content from any user wherever they are, there is no location restriction, unlimited cloudbase storage system for all generated content. Seeks that the production of the video becomes a participatory event for the entire community by making them participate in the first person. It wants to offer savings, mainly to companies, in internal video production. With a traditional video production system, a company can generate 5 videos, it will have to invest in production personnel, editing costs, allowances, travel, ... etc. With Seenit all this cost disappears and allows, thanks to the participation of the staff, to increase the videos to 45. Also the editing time is reduced from 1-2 months to 2-10 days.
o Focus on efficiency in video production: Saving time and money
o Participatory system in the creation of deferred content
● Weak points
o It is not a real video crowdsourcing. The contents are uploaded to a nine from which they will be edited later but not in real time.
o No automatic editing
o No APP-based
o There is no standard solution. They offer different products differentiated by services with a NON PUBLIC price range according to company size.
Kamua is a technology that allows you to transform videos created in horizontal format to vertical format without the need to invest hours in video editors and ensuring that the frame that is collected is the most relevant in the scene. This solution is necessary to be able to exploit the videos on social networks. They are mainly oriented to B2B. Video production companies that want to offer their clients (production of spots for example) content so that they can exploit them in their RRSS in an agile way.
o They apply AI for video editing and recognition of the "key frames" of each scene
o The consumption of entertainment video is vertical but the professional is horizontal. Its technology allows the transition quickly
● Weak points
o They have not developed the market for amateur video creators with an APP or independently. It is always necessary the support of the Kamua staff for each video.