Zendz is Cross Payment System wich can process the transfer, payment and witdrawl for unbank and bankable user's
for current zendz growth are:
user downloads: 200
GTV: 29,000 $ since April 2020 (Average per month 5,000 $)
GMV: 648 x
revenue 200-300 $ / month.
B2C and B2B
Primary Market : South East Asia Region, East Asia and Middle East Country.
diaspora network , migrant worker, student and tourism all is B2C customer they use our product to send money from lokal to overseas and they can buy bill's Payment with our application and still connecting with digital money, wallet and e-money.
SME and Startup , all is B2B Customer , they can using our product as payment system from they payment and transaction daily still connecting other multiple payment's such bank transfer, Vitual Account, Payment gateway, Remittance and Open API.
Problem or Opportunity
help solve payment problems that have not been integrated with each other with other payment systems and help facilitate the process of sending money both individuals and companies easily, quickly, safely, no need to queue long and at affordable costs.
Solution (product or service)
By using our products or services, all the problems that have been resolved so far are all in 1 end to end cross payment solutions.
assist in the process of sending money locally and between localities that are integrated with each other easily、 and simplify the process of transferring money easily、 no need to queue far to money transfer services、 fast、 safe、 transparent and affordable with just one handheld smartphone.
and more product feature such as : Bank transfer, e-wallet, Bill'Payment ( Top-up, Payment and disbursement) , Digital Money, Cryptocurrency, remittance, Virtual Account and Mobile Banking, NFC Tagged, Biometric and Cash Out.
Revenue Stream :
1. Fee per transaction
2. FX margin Transactions
3. Bill's Payment spread margin
4. Cash Out Selling ( hardware device connect with our Software )
5. Cash Out Margin Spread Rate ( Hardware Device connect with our Software)
6. Open API Partnership
7. Balance Checking.
Cost Structured :
1. Technoogy & Product Development
2. Technology Infrastructure
3. Marketing and Promotion Kit
4. Operations Cost
5. HR Cost.
Business Model :
B2B and B2C for Cross payment System and Transfer Money.
Online and Offline
MSME, Startup early stage ecosystem, Migrant worker, diaspora network, Student and Tourism.
Money will be spent on
10% Technology Infrastructure
10 % Product Development
45 % Cash Operations Reserve
20 % Marketing and Promotion Cost
10 % Human Resource Cost
5% Legal and Compliance Cost
1. Products are not needed and consumers no longer like them
2. Times have changed, technology is getting more sophisticated so that payments do not need a mobile application
3. wrong strategy in acquiring the market, so that the target is wrong
4. Does not have a strategy to generate revenue.
5. Threats of attacks and hackers into the system
6. It takes too long to develop the product, eventually runs out of capital and the user is acquired by competitors.
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
1. Daily Social launchpad in 2020
2. Young Economic Leadership Program in 2019
Won the competition and other awards
Top 40 startup finalist Young Economic Leadership Program in 2019 ( Indonesian)