The ongoing impact of COVID-19 has affected everyone. Any business that requires the use of vehicles will need to ensure their people and those that depend on their services are protected.
The COVID-19 outbreak has led to an increased concern about hygiene with drivers and passengers being advised to disinfect frequently touched areas like door handles, key fobs, and steering wheels to prevent the spread of the virus.
The idea that lies behind the development of CARIAL is to create an innovative disinfection device that will make vehicle disinfection available to everyone.
Raising capital without traction.
Amid the COVID 19 crisis, the global market for disinfectants estimated at US$5.4 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.3 Billion by the year 2027
Our market segmentation process divides our total market share into groups or segments based on targeting by the B2B and B2C business model segments. These segments are composed of consumers who will respond similarly to our client acquisition strategies and who share traits such as similar interests, needs, or locations.
• The B2B market segment is targeted as a Niche market which includes our direct sale customers (automotive industry companies with vehicle fleets – 60% out of our B2B target market including airports, Gas station, Taxi station, shopping mall, Hotel parking, Public parking, Hospitals, UBER, Parcel Services (DHL, UPS).
• The B2C market segment includes different groups of customers with slightly different sets of needs and problems.
GLOBAL MARKET SIZE STATISTICS:
TOTAL AVAILABLE MARKET (TAM) – 2.000.000.000 and 60.000.000 (B2B)
SERVICEABLE AVAILABLE MARKET (SAM)
Europe – B2B market size 2.800.000 registered businesses;
Europe – B2C market size 350.000.000 registered vehicles.
Problem or Opportunity
The problem we are solving:
- Vehicle disinfection and staying safe are important concerns for the users of commercial and private-owned vehicles to reduce the spread of infections.
- Time and cost-consuming methods which exist in the market are not available for everyone and don't fulfill client expectations.
- The use of harmful chemicals, expensive equipment, and residue-leaving application devices that are available on the market can destroy the vehicle’s interior, are not ECO friendly, and can be harmful to kids or pets.
Solution (product or service)
The solution we offer:
- Patented Innovation – World’s first patented self-standing, stationary sanitizer that kills, germs, bacteria, and viruses on contact which can be used by everyone, everywhere.
- Cost and time-saving solution - While local car disinfection services offer their services to a price from 35-280 Euros and time consumption of about 1 hour, by using CARIAL you can accomplish this task in a time of 20-30 seconds to an affordable price of 4-6 Euros.
- Eco Friendly - CARIAL is made out of natural resources, has a purely mineral composition, and does not require the usage of aggressive or toxic substances. (harmless for kids and pets).
CARIAL doesn’t have direct competitors of the market.
Until now, any possible solution for killing the coronavirus was wrought with harmful chemicals, expensive equipment, and residue-leaving application devices that destroy the vehicle's interior.
There are several companies on the market that offer vehicle disinfection solutions, but those available solutions are time and cost-consuming, not available for everyone, and don't fulfill client expectations.
CARIAL will be levering the competitive edge of its product features for the different B2B and B2C customers. This will offer differentiation and innovativity between the existing products on the market and the CARIAL products.
Advantages or differentiators
The indisputable advantages of CARIAL lie in its patented innovations:
- CARIAL is the world’s first smart self –standing vehicle disinfection device.
- CARIAL uses a patented solution which is ECO friendly disinfection solution harmless for kids and pets used to eliminate germs and kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
- CARIAL is ECO friendly disinfection device made out of recycled materials, easy to operate, time and cost effective, and the most important – accessible to everyone, everywhere.
All those outstanding features make CARIAL a necessity.
From the total market value of 10.000.000 B2B customers, we are targeting 0,01%. The predicted accumulation rate is 1920%.
The coefficient of the economy is 2,4.
Sales prediction for the year 2021:
• Units 100.000
• Unit middle Price €5.500
• Total Income € 55.000.000
Sales prediction for the year 2022 + 20%:
• Units 120.000
• Unit Middle Price € 5.500
• Total Income € 65.000.000
For our company’s B2B target market we use the B2B recurring revenue model because is a business model where the revenue is predictable, stable, and likely to continue in the future.
For our B2C target market, CARIAL uses the transactional revenue model. For our B2C target market, our company uses also the B2B2C business model as a fusion of the B2B and B2C models that overcomes one of the biggest challenges of this market segment – accessing a wide range of consumers. The B2B2C business model relies on a close partnership between our company, our partners from the B2B segment, and the final consumers from the B2C segment, and is designed to slowly build a dedicated consumer base for our company over time.
Money will be spent on
The company is seeking first-round financing for the purpose of acquiring outsourcing, starting inventory of raw materials, purchasing land, building construction, utility hook-up, and site improvement, machinery and equipment, working capital, legal and accounting costs, and miscellaneous start-up expenses. Additionally, the company will seek second-round financing for second-year Phase II operations. Projected revenues will double during the 2021 to 2024 period.
Factor 1- Crisis - The worst scenario for many businesses is the fear of the next lockdown as a crisis factor for failing of their business. Although the chances for the global lockdown are low, there is a possibility that different countries may confront a periodical lockdown due to the higher impact of COVID19 on their territory. That is why for the Phase I – the development phase, our company requires investment for outsourcing. Working with partners to outsource the development of different parts or the manufacturing of our products can bypass the impact of these factors to its success.
Factor 2 - New technologies – The disinfecting robot technology – The stringent government regulations in many regions represent a major factor in increasing the development and use of disinfectant robots. This new technology does not pose a threat to our company although there is a direct correlation to reducing infection risk for people because it’s costly and not available to everyone, which are the two major competitive advantages of our product.
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
Yes. We have participated to Accelerator program in Belgrade in May.2020
Won the competition and other awards
Our company hasn’t won on any competition or received any awards.
The technical field to which the invention relates:
The invention belongs to the field of vehicle disinfection systems.
The present invention pertains to a smart vehicle disinfection system using a stand-alone, self-standing disinfection device developed for self-usage.