Jmaali is an online UAE based marketplace connecting Beauty, Health & Fitness providers with a fresh new approach for buyers and sellers to conveniently offer the best in local and world-class products and services.
Jmaali has been up and running in test mode since December 2018. Currently we are in the process of acquiring partners/vendors to offer Products and Services on our platform. We are also setting up Digital Marketing strategies and place for the Portal. The mobile app is in the process of Development and hopefully will be completed by March 2018.
The target audiences are Women, Men, Kids and Pets owners who are looking for Beauty, Health & Fitness services and products. Also our target businesses who are offering products or services for Beauty, Health & Fitness.
Problem or Opportunity
Currently in the Middle East specially UAE, the beauty, health & fitness is the largest growing market in the region. Despite the high Middle East social media usage at 38 per cent of total population and average Internet penetration of 60 per cent, only 15 per cent of retailers in the Middle East maintain an online presence, hence losing out on the 56 per cent shoppers who purchase products online Khaleej Times, December 2018
Looking at this Opportunity, we developed Jmaali that will connect B2C and B2B beauty, health & fitness products and services providers.
Solution (product or service)
We offer the following solution to the above Opportunities:
1) Beauty, Health & Fitness Providers can easily list their business and expand their reach
2) Service Providers can offer Booking/Appointment Services
3) Product Sellers can easily setup their own online Shops and offer Products to customers or other businesses.
5) They can also offer vouchers for deals online
4) We are also providing a set of Business Marketing & Management software/services to achieve their business objectives online
1) They can easily find a location or offers near them for their Beauty, Health & Fitness needs.
2) They can search for Products and buy them online. Those products can be easily picked up from our partners and delivered to them.
3) They can find useful articles/blogs for the Beauty, Health & Fitness.
Currently we see ourselves unique in the UAE online market as far as the Beauty, Health and Fitness products & services offered in one platform. Those products or services offered in many different platform.
For Products : Souq, Noon
For Deals: Groupon, Cobone
Advantages or differentiators
We have an advantage as we are offering both Products and Services under one platform with detail information about the business such as their location, timings, catalogs for products and services.
Our business model is based on commission on sales of products and deals which can range from 10 to 30%. The other services such as business listings and bookings are free for the businesses. We are also going to sell our Digital Marketing services and Business Management software such as POS to the businesses.
Money will be spent on
We will be spending money on the following business activities
3) Human Resources such as salary, benefits etc
Any startup can face risks and we identify the following risks
1) Counterfeit products
2) Partners not honoring the services appointments or coupons.
3) Online Security risks
4) Competitors risks
5) Financial risks