Servicing and repairs take a lot of time and effort from car owners’ part. Trustworthy service providers who can care for these cars do not have adequate avenues to reach potential consumers. This results n dissatisfied car owners and service providers.
Carcility aims to change this status quo. Our online and app-based approach brings car owners and qualified service providers in the vicinity closer, and helps them get what they want with minimal fuss.
Product released into the market.
UAE has about 3 million plus cars and more than 15000 workshops across the country. Dubai alone has about 1.4 million cars for a population of 3.1 million people.
Problem or Opportunity
Currently, customers face the dilemma of finding workshops that can provide quality service without ripping a whole in their pocket. A lack of proper booking platform for your vehicle needs leads to improper communication between the customer and the service provider.
Solution (product or service)
A web and mobile application, which will provide the customers and service providers with a common platform to communicate and make car servicing an easy and hassle free experience.
Advantages or differentiators
Advantages over competitors:
1. Offer open,transparent and instant choices to the customers through our quote and messaging system.
2. Seamless experience through web and mobile apps
3. Provide content helping customers make well informed decision.
3. Quality service as all the service providers on Carcility are carefully screened to ensure a high quality experience for customers.
4. A complete vehicle management solution.
1. All-in-one solution to simply their business.
2. Automated quotes helps in getting new customers and saves time and money.
3. Gain real time and aggregated insights into sales performance. Easily identify your best performing services, and where you can improve.
Initial business models include:
1. Transaction based
2. Subscription based
3. Ad based
Money will be spent on
1. Hiring full-time resources in the area of development, marketing and business development
2. Marketing costs across digital and traditional channels