Mobile app empowering SME brick and mortar retailers with localized data analysis and publishing creative multimedia advertisements to enable growth
Mobile application developed and published on Google Play Store and will be published within 7 days in Apple App Store.
Trademark Application # 2020495
Ontario Canada Corporation # 002663316
Small to medium size retailers in Asia represent most of all retail enterprises in most countries which represents a significant market segment both in number of outlets and sales. Overall the region is home to more than 250 million smartphone users (not counting China).
Considerable sized market that has potential for multiple apps
High mobile usage and acceptance rates
SMEs represent the vast bulk of the Asian corporate sector
Majority of consumers do not have daily shopping items delivered but prefer to buy in stores
Problem or Opportunity
Modern marketing is fundamentally about data activation to drive growth. For a small size retailer obtaining accurate consumer data is a costly affair and almost exclusive for large retailers who can develop their own applications.
Retailers dependence on mobile and digital has increased pressures on the advertising industry to be more creative in order to capture the short glance people offer most digital advertisements. The most popular digital ad channels have become saturated with advertisers trying to catch the eye of their audience. Moreover Advertising campaigns whether in-app ads or banner ads seem to be indistinguishable and most people have “adapted” to glance over them without noting the intended message of the ad.
Main competition: Google Maps “Explore nearby” and Google “Shopping”
Generic pics in ads No creativity and No customization of ads All ads look the same.
Location history tracking collected and logged; user data maybe shared with third parties.
“Shopping” only available in US.
Google moderator's response time to users' requests is categorized by people on chat groups as slow.
Adding a new retailer location can take time.
Advantages or differentiators
1. With its focus on retailer generated multimedia advertisements the user interface becomes a tangible experience that engages consumers.
2. Retailers are able on Tkarm to apply data at speed and review hourly data in simplified form to stay on top of evolving consumer behaviors
3. TKarm subscription rate priced lower that competitors
- Retailers are charged a recurring monthly amount depending on the plan they choose
- Two subscription rates Standard at $19 USD / month and Enterprise at $29 USD / month
Interest rate, %
Type of pledge
Pledge and assets
I am proposing an Islamic loan with %0 interest but willing to pay %20 of startup profit earnings for the next 2 years. In case the startup is sold within the 2 year period the creditor(s) will receive additional %10 of startup selling price.
For collateral I am willing to put up my apartment in Amman Jordan values about $200,000 USD.
- Consumers pay nothing for utilizing the app
- Funds processed by PayPal Express accepts credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, bank account and PayPal Cash
- Subscription rates kept reasonably middle level ensuring affordability and continuity month after month
- Retailers receive the first 30 days free (trial period)
Solution (product or service)
Tkarm represents the new understanding in digital engagement. By taking a data-driven, customer value-focused approach the use of data and insight to forecast which customers will generate the most profit to deliver the greatest ROI. Successful retailers will be able on Tkarm to apply data at speed and review hourly to stay on top of evolving consumer behaviors. They will be able to maximize the value of their reaction times, forecast and plan in accordance with their customers’ true needs.
Tkarm is an effective method of connecting emotionally with audiences. With its focus on retailer generated multimedia the user interface becomes a tangible experience that engages consumers, particularly during peak trading periods like the holidays when lifestyle photos and videos can inspire purchases. Retailers can offer tips and style, with the hopes of delivering a more personal user experience and giving retailers the ability to visually communicate their story. In addition, by creating fun content and encouraging users to communicate with retailers Tkarm can build communities of users.
1. The continued long term lock-downs of businesses due to COVID19.
2. Competitors lowering their costs to attract retailers.
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
Currently working with RIC center Business Startup Services
in Mississauga Canada