It is estimated around 43,000 home-based childcare Operators in Malaysia are not licensed and their average monthly income are between RM1600 (USD382) to RM2000 (USD476), below the Malaysian Household Poverty Income threshold of RM2208 (USD527).
Most of the custodians of the childcare centres are single mothers or women who wants to supplement their household income. In most cases their business transactions are in cash, and due to low business literacy, they do not manage basic business accounts and their digital literacy is considerably low.
Solution (product or service)
Our FixApa Solution will address issues mentioned above by:
1. Legitimizing 5,000 to15,000 home-based Operators in Malaysia within 3 years.
2. Providing a digital solution for basic accounts, Fair Fee Formula tool, and multiple income stream tool for childcare Operators to increase income from RM1600 (USD382) to RM3600 (USD860) within the first year of onboarding.
3. Streamlining childcare Operators’ distribution channel using digital solution for any assistance needed, through collaboration with other partners
Creating a micro-loan program to help these operators to fund their training and licensing.
Creating a digital platform which includes
Booking of service
- RM300 for digital and entrepreneurship Training and RM100 for loan and enterprise registration.
- 8% withdrawal fee for as transaction fee via fixapa and 8% service fee to the paying customer