ATG Innovations developed a new heat exchanger core platforms that are 20% more efficient and 30% cheaper to produce than the current best-selling devices on the market.
-Prototype phase finished. -All in-house testing finished.
-Market potential fully researched. -Testing and proof of validity performed by outside formal certified entity. -EN305 standardization achieved by UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE - Faculty of Mechanical Engineering in Belgrade - Laboratory for process technique, energy efficiency and environmental protection. -National patent phase initiated – patent pending. -Positive market feedback achieved from participation in SWISSBAU exhibition 2020th. -International patent phase initiated – patent pending. -All external manufacturing partners ready.
Problem or Opportunity
Current problems within the similar products on the market:
• Non-modular design of current systems itself
• High cost of current solutions & their industrial production
• High overall maintenance price for industrial applications
(Mold/Dirt/Limescale build-up can cost you money)
• High weight compared to rating power of heat exchanging systems/units
• High-risk factor to the overall environment during the production process
• Low efficiency compared to the ever-growing technical need of the market
Solution (product or service)
• High-efficiency compact Heat Exchanger for different types of industries
• Savings in production material
• Savings in the production process (energy) i.e. 30% from production costs compared to current heat exchangers for HVAC (Fan-Coil, Heat Pump & Split AC)
• Robust by design and very resistant to wear
• Self-cleaning solution
• Simple method of production
• Highly modular platform
• Designed for fast-paced adaptation in any industry
We plan to generate steady revenues from direct sales of our components, end products and services. Our products in some cases will be very “visible” since most of our future customers expressed the will to share the information with their community about all benefits that they gain trough implementation of ATGi systems.
The ordering process would be performed directly through our website, via the application, or B2B, as well as through our strategic technology ambassadors, free of charge. Of course, the difference in price would depend on the type, size, design, power rating, etc.