AI powered architectural tempered glass with embedded photosynthesis technology generates electricity by replacing traditional glass in building.
1. Implemented two pilots with alpha version of prototype in B2G and B2C segment i.e. Smart City Mission Limited, Bhubaneswar and Godrej Properties Limited, Kolkata of 10 kW and 100 kW AI powered building integrated glass system.
2. Establish joint venture with Korean glass manufacture "okitokki imagrnoing, Seoul, South Korea to producing glass products to cater Singapore and ASEAN market.
3. In month of September 2021, 3000 sq. mtr. of industrial land possessed to setting up manufacturing facility at state of Chhattisgarh under Chhattisgarh startup policy.
Problem or Opportunity
“Glass is expensive construction material to any building construction thus making economically unviable and environment unfriendly by generates greenhouse gases emission since it is increases cost of electricity higher by 40% and reducing the cost of investment in return to the building owner.”
Solution (product or service)
AI enabled glass with embedded photoactive / synthesis technology, Glass aim to convert traditional building construction materials into solar energy generators optimizing three different things at the same time, namely electricity production, thermal insulation and intelligent behaviour analytics by UI / UX. Intelligent building systems are changing our workplaces, enhancing convenience, efficiency, security, and health in our day-to-day lives. The systems in a Smart Building are interoperable -- from lighting to air-conditioning to the security system. Evolving demands brought by COVID-19.
Manufacturing & Direct / channel sales of architectural solar tempered glass within the price of R8-12 per m² in B2B and B2G segment.
- Sells of Glass
- Turnkey EPC
- Electricity to the government utilities through BOOT model.
- Electricity to industrial & commercial consumer.
- Operation & Maintenance Services.