Yükle is a digital logistics platform that carries out the entire operation by bringing together those who want to receive services in transportation and those who provide services under the same roof
+%20 monthly growth
Problem or Opportunity
- Standard prices are not offered to the customer.
- Failure to develop an application with location-based load
taking logic from the door.
- Not being able to fully meet the customer's need for safe
cargo transportation (Load tracking, insurance, etc.)
- The carriers are not organized and do not know what to win.
- The fact that a brand does not provide services for B2C in the
spot freight market.
-The presence of inefficient transportation models that lack optimization in transportation
Solution (product or service)
- With the Load application, you can call a vehicle and deliver
the load as if you were calling a taxi.
- The load will reach the point where the person wants to go in a
- With the understanding of safe service, every vehicle carries
cargo insured with the Load assurance.
- Vehicle owners working in the load system never waste time
searching for loads. He knows what to carry and what to gain.
Yükle business model can be considered as a crowdsourcing management business model in general. Some parts of this business model are similar to broker or marketplace business models. With this; There are important points where it differs from these two classical models. Firstly; Yükle is not just a structure that finds loads on vehicles and then withdraws its commission. Therefore; The commission received on the work should not be considered as a mere brokerage service. Similarly, payment assurances in e-commerce marketplace models are included in the Upload business model, but the services i