Duhqa is a last mile end to end supply chain & distribution technology platform. We connect manufacturers and retailers
We have generated $643,380k in revenue
We currently have 987 active retailers using us.
They are SMEs, who own a shop that serves up to 50 people a day. They are 250,000 in Kenya and 15 million in SSA
90% of their customers shop daily.
These shops are managed by a 22-65 age owner who is self employed. They want to see their business grow and make meaningful income.
60% of these shop owners are ladies.
Their customers spend anything between $2-10 daily
Majority have a minimal space to store items they sell and limited finances to purchase a lot. Therefore, the majority procure daily.
Problem or Opportunity
- In Kenya there are 250,000+ informal fragmented shops purchasing products from middleman & wholesalers, resulting in higher prices to these low-income households. 95% shop daily which represents 12 million households in the country. It's a $5.04billion opportunity.
- The Africa opportunity is over $250 billion and expected to grow to over $470 billion by 2023 as the African population grows and many move to trade online.
-Our solution saves our customers time and money. We are able to uplift the stature of small businesses and unlock their potential
Solution (product or service)
We are solving a problem many businesses face in the consumer products of procurement, distribution and financing ensuring that they can focus on their core which is to sell. With this solution, business can grow and thrive.
We use tech to make it easy to trade and grow SME businesses by connecting them to manufacturers, financiers and logistics.
We are a one stop shop for retailers when it comes to shopping, distribution and financing. We make it easy for them to grow their business
- Product Listing on our app - 15-20%
- Digital marketing ($800-$1,200 a month)
- Data analysis (5-10%)
- Financing of SMEs, we charge the financial institution - 1-3%
Duhqa is a tech solution that offers customer the following:
- Shopping/procurement - the retailer is able to see all products listed and shop what he wishes to purchase through an app.
- Logistics - All items that have been procured are delivered at his shop in under 6 hours
- Financing - Manufacturers are able to get financing for their products sold through the retailer.
- Marketing - All products in our platform get marketing and can drive awareness to a target market that is ideal.
The manufacturer gets live dashboards that show them what is moving at a street
Money will be spent on
$1,007,806 for personnel (developers, coders, finance, business teams etc);
$834,053 for marketing (advertising, PR, and exhibitions);
$184,443 for operating expenses, working capital, rent, and travel;
$151,181 for hardware and CAPEX;
$125,060 for intellectual property.
Offer for investor
18% equity in the company
1 director position