The smart solution to the problems that we mentioned above: We need help! And we are allowed to get help, not just as a CEO in a multimillion dollar business. We are all allowed to get assistance in managing our day, our goals and meetings and our work-life balance. And with our solution this dream comes to reality. It is less expansive, won't forget a singly thing, always kind to yourself and all your secrets will be safe with it: The solution is called "MINDBEAST", your personal digital assistant. No need to spend time on planning and organizing. Mindbeast does it for you. Mindbeast automatically plans breaks, study or sport time into your day so that you will be able to reach the goals you set yourself.
Mindbeast will be launched as website and App. We develop API intersections to our selected partners. In the beginning the time tables will be organized manually until our machine learning algorithm is smart enough to automate this. In a second step we want to integrate voice applications so that our customers can even talk with Minbeast. For questions regarding the product and features we integrate a chatbot function. Mindbeast will also help you to keep track of how much time you then actually spend on the different tasks and adjust your timetable in real time. Together with our flagship solution of learning journey the Mindbeast tool allows people to learn new things in their pace anywhere at any time. We have life coaching sessions as well as pre-recorded sessions that can be played on demand depending on the topic and subscription option of the client.
Our business model is based on a subscription fee for users with different upselling options ((higher rates include one-on-.one coaching sessions etc.) And a service fee of 5% (average depending on the service) of our partners (third party integrations e.g. coachings etc.
Nearly 80% of all participants in our questionnaire state that time management is important for them:
Here you can see a few answers we got fr om our respondents that demonstrate the need for a tool that integrates time management with mindfulness:
Especially the topics around mindfulness practices get high resonance among our participants:
The promises that Mindbeast makes with its business model appeal to more than 90% of all participants:
Our vision to build a tool that is an equivalent to a real secretary just a digital non-human version appeals to more than 70% of our participants:
The problem we’ve seen in the market: Digital is everywhere and we try to keep track of what's going on around us. There are no boundaries anymore in terms of place and time of when to do what. We need to set the boundaries ourselves. And most of us struggle at “what to do when”; we lose track of how much time we spend for what kind of task or situation. The time is running by and we find ourselves living in a "Momo" like world, were everybody is rushing and forgetting at the same time as being frozen in action because we have too many possibilities. Mindbeast gives the community of hard working and busy people what they need. A secretary that helps them to bring everything under one roof. Our AI will be trained to make smart suggestions when it’s a good time to grab a coffee with a friend and when its better to rest or have some focus time depending on your lifestyle and preferences. Additionally we don’t leave our clients wondering around in the worldwide web to find the best offer of fitness, recipes, education or whatever. We make it simple. We have predefined selected partners of highest quality from which we then give our clients the best three options to choose. No waste of time wandering around the internet to end up being completely confused which option is now the best one.
But Mindbeast is not only for busy people. Mindbeast focuses on four major customer segments:
1. B2B: give your employees the chance to have a healthy and balanced work-life. It adds to your triple bottom line, makes your employees more productive, happy and integrates education, performance, health and work sessions into their day.
2. B2B. especially startups need assistance in keeping track of multiple tasks at hand. Most incubators focus on the hard facts, e.g. how to raise capital, optimizing product-market fit etc. But what is currently lacking in the entrepreneurial world is the psychological aspect of how to teach resilience, keeping a health and sustainable work pace without burning out. Mindfulness practices are very important but especially when the pressure gets too high people simply skip these things. Mindbeast makes it easy not to skip. Mindbeast takes a lot of pressure from the shoulders of entrepreneurs because each time table is made individually and each person gets his or her customized learning journey together with breaks, time for friends and hobbys planned out.
3. B2C: students, freelancer, working parents, CxOs: People who have a lot of balls in the air (see above)
4. B2C: people with the need for a new direction in life. We believe that especially the Covid pandemic leaves a lot of people alone with their life. A lot of structure has been taken away from us and many people need or want to change something in their life. We are there for them. It is very hard to find a new direction without help but most people are too proud to ask for help and are lost wondering what would fit and how they could give their life a meaning. Especially people with mental help issues such as depression, burn out or similar will benefit from our tool because what these people need most is structure that tells them hat they need to do day by day.
These hypotheses are all validated and tested, we made customer interviews, questionnaires and used secondary data from market research institutes and academic institutes.
How are we going to make money and what do we need to do to succeed?
• The key resources we need to make things work: Developer expertise, PaaS knowhow, Content creators, experts for life experiences (e.g. yoga teacher, cook, bartender, meditation trainer etc.) customer support (B2B and B2C), sales, chatbot and AI knowledge (e.g. blits), third party network integration
• The key activities we’ll need to carry out to make your business work: develop automation of planning your day, content creation for MVP features (fitness, health food, sleep resources, wellness etc.), sales and marketing, finding investors and partners, storytelling and branding, defining revenue models
• The partnerships we’ll need to establish: B2B to have key accounts, experts in areas such as fitness, culture, health, wellness, life coaching, book stores or vacation/wellness locations
• A description of our cost structure: mainly IT (development and support), sales and marketing, content generation (professional video, audio etc.), automation
• A presentation of your revenue streams and how we’ll ultimately make some cash: B2B (law firms, consultancies, franchises, hospitals, etc.) B2C (students, creatives, digital nomads, freelancers, people who want to make more out of their life, who want to get their life under control, change sth in their life)
Look and Feel
• Clean and simple → Information can easily be found and read, only be confronted with information that is pertinent to the user
• Intuitive → work as expected, interact wh ere expected
• Modern and visionary → New approach to time management
• Useful → only deliver information that is relevant to a user and helpful so that people can act)
• assistant to improve day-to-day things people don’t have the time (or the idea) to think about
• Clever → things work simpler than expected, user has to do less than expected to get a desired outcome
• Slightly surprising → small bonus
• Fun → engaging, entertaining interactions
• Trustworthy and professional → attention to detail, problem-free
The market we want to enter: mobile health applications (digital health: SaaS, health and fitness, personal development, productivity