We are buiding an app that help teams better engage and monetize their fans better using gamification. Fans can play trivias, minigames, predictions, challenges, chat and compete for prizes. We have our own app and also we have a whitelabel product
- We launched our beta 3 weeks ago (Dec 2020). +150 users with zero marketing - Partnerships with 5 clubs between Spain and Latam - Partnership with Telefonica and Humanox (startup) - Pre launch waiting list signups: +2500 in less than 1 month. - Active community in Telegram: +150 members (40% active).
We are BtoBtoC. We partner with clubs so we target their fanbase.
- Football clubs: 2nd division in Europe, 1sr Division in LATAM - Football fans: 15-35 years old.
Problem or Opportunity
- Fans want more entertainment from their clubs, they want to play, show their knowledge and compete. In the other side, clubs need to engage and monetize their fans better but don´t know how to do it or don´t have the time to do it (lack of IT team) - 95% of clubs' apps and websites only show information (scores, news, lineups) but this things can easily be found on Google or Twitter, there is no need to download the clubs' apps. - In total, clubs are losing $500 million in extra revenue every year for not engaging their fans properly
Solution (product or service)
We are building an app that offer a complete gamified experience. In Fancision, fans can play trivias, minigames, predictions, challenges, chat and compete for prizes. We have our own app and also we have a whitelabel product.
- Socios.com: tokenization for football clubs. They are working with top teams like Barcelona, Juventus, PSG, Roma, etc. They are more focused on the blockchain/speculation side and they pay sponsorships to clubs.
- IQONIQ: they offer a social feed for clubs (like an instagram). They haven't launched yet and they raised €100 millions to pay sponsorships to top football clubs and other sports organizations.
Advantages or differentiators
- We offer a truly gamified experience, we know how entertainment looks like and we design experiences that fans love. - Fancision is free for clubs and works as a standalone app OR integrated inside club’s apps. - We are targeting unserved markets (2nd divisions in Europe, Latam, MENA countries).
- In app purchases (coins packs). Packs prices: $0.99, $1.99, $4.99, $9.99, $19.99 - Ads in the free version (video reward ads) - Premium subscription with special benefits. Price: $6.99/year - Sponsorship activations. Price: starting at $0.3 per monthly active user.
Expectations for sales - 2021: $400.000 - 2022: $1.500.000
- In app purchases (coin packs) - Ads in the free version (video reward ads) - Premium subscription with special benefits - Sponsorship activations
We are free for clubs, they promote us to their fanbase and we split the revenue (50%-50%)
Money will be spent on
- Marketing and growth: digital marketing, influencers, prizes for competition/contest. - Development: complete the developers team so we can deliver faster.
Offer for investor
- Convertible note - Post money valuation: $3.000.000 - Min size ticket: $10.000
- Football clubs may don't want a new digital solution (friction to changes) - Fans may don't like our games (we are working closely with fans doing interviews and measuring everything so we build things fans love) - New competitors with lot of money to pay sponsorships.
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
- Andalucia Open Future (powered by Telefonica) in Spain. May-Dec 2020 - Qatar SportsTech (powered by Startupbootcamp) in Qatar. Sept-Dec 2020 (they invested in us $150.000)