Happhe is a digital health ecosystem that connects patients, physicians and health providers in real-time. Our aim is to increase treatment adherence for patients with NCDs, through the use of gamification and tangible incentives.
Happhe App - For patients, Launched in March 2020
User retention: 30-day +70%, 60-day +60%, 90-day +50%
Average cost per install: $0.12
Monthly med intakes marked on time: +15K
100 monthly buying customers
Happhe MD - For physicians (telemedicine)
Product finished, to be Launched in Nov 2020
Happhe VM - For pharmeceutical Sales Reps
Under deveolment, to be Launched in Q1 2021
We are currently operating in Guatemala, but are expanding to Central America and Mexico in Q1-Q2 2020.
NCD Patients in Latinamerica - 150 million
- Pharmaceutical: $70b - TAM | $20b - SAM (out of the pocket segment) | $700m - SOM
- Telemedicine market: $3.5b - TAM | $175m - SOM
Problem or Opportunity
75% of deaths in Latin America are due to non-communicable diseases and there are more than 150 million patients living with chronic diseases.
Those patients RECURRENTLY need health products and services in order to survive, such as: Meds, Doctors, Labs/Exams, Hospitals.
However, staying adherent to their treatments is hard, mainly due to three factors:
1. Is expensive
2. It takes a lot of time and effort
3. There's no tangible incentives to stay adherent
Solution (product or service)
At Happhe, we focus on improving the physical and mental health of patients with chronic conditions.
With Happhe App, patients can access telemedicine services and share real-time data with their trusted physician, place pharmacy orders, configure med intake reminders and control different health variables, such as intake adherence, mood and, coming soon, data coming thorugh our own line of wearable devices.
Our platform is gamified, so our users get points and cash for completing different challenges, which boosts their motivation to take control of their health.
We facilitate communication and exchange of real-time information between patients, doctors and health providers, resulting in greater and better coverage of the products and services they need.
- NON-NATIVE: Whatsapp (91% of the market), Zoom (7% of the market)
- FOR PRIVATE PHYSICIANS: Huly, Aliv.io, e-medica
- PHYSICIANS IN PAYROLL: Doctor Online, Family Card, Blue Medical
Advantages or differentiators
Three main differentiators
1. We provide incentives to promote organic adoption and interaction
2. Our ecosystem of tools are for DAILY use, boosting loyalty and retention
3. We build the BEST products, our retention metrics and customer reviews demonstrate it