Keep your campaigns up to date and on trend with easy to collect and real-time data driven insights. Stay ahead of the curve, improve your campaigns ROI, tailor content to specific audiences and fully understand the sentiment and effectiveness of your campaign at a pre, during and post campaign stage. Build a community, increase your levels of engagement and understand your audiences, those of your clients, as well as potential customers in far greater depth.
Yes we are trading with <10 customers
Serviceable Obtainable Market $ 91.6 Billion 15.5% CAGR $163 B by 2024.
DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCIES
INFLUENCER MARKETING AGENCIES
Problem or Opportunity
• Difficult to obtain access to opinions in real-time, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Understanding audiences is too difficult and time consuming. Surveys receive low engagement, and low completion.
• There is a disconnect between brands, consumers and potential consumers. There is a lack of insights to make real
business decisions .
• Opinions aren’t being valued and adverts are being ignored by the trained eyes of young audiences.
• Surveying is not fun
Solution (product or service)
ThisThat makes surveying lightning fast, fun
and mobile first.
Build a community, increase your levels of engagement and understand
your audiences. Share your surveys on any platform, any device, anywhere in
Advantages or differentiators
4x engagement than other surveying platform.
300 opinions /user /month
Primary revenue: Tiered SaaS Analytics Plans
• Packages to suit a variety of business needs
• Price per team member per month or year
• Pay as you use when above package limits
• Signalling to standard package
• Freemium package- no credit card needed
• Enterprise customisation ability
• Marketing service: establish surveys and collect data on behalf of clients
• ePublishing (Q2 2021)
• Consultancy with deeper insights (Q1 2022)
In-house staff and costs
- At the top are Dom and I as co-founders (we could in theory do everything ourselves) we pay ourselves a total £5k per month - Dom is more commercial and sales while I am more product and operations.
- Through a London Based agency that hire product people in the Middle East at a monthly cost of £6k we have 5 staff (head of tech, Front end dev, mobile dev and UX/UI Designer)
- we also have numerous interns who work for free (social media, video and animation creators)
- server costs vary between £200 and £300 / month
- other software costs and monthly fees come to £300 /month
So our burn rate is £11.5k and our current worst case scenario runway ends at the end of September. Baring this in mind and with our goal of growing our traction we are looking for strategically aligned investors to help us push through to a >£1m seed ticket in Q4 2020.