Aura Air developed the World's Smartest Air Quality Platform, one that cleanses and disinfects your indoor air entirely while vigilantly monitoring its quality in real-time by personalizing its functions to the user's behavior.
· Sold over 2500 units ($350K) in pre-order and still counting.
· We have in our pipeline orders of 5,400 units for B2B clients, which are $1.6M of potential sales. The 2020 revenue projection is $5.3M.
· We are in a pilot in Sheba Medical Center, and in the midst of a significant collaboration. Following our success in disinfecting the Flu virus, the Hospital's senior professors believe that our technology will be effective on the Coronavirus as well.
· We are in the mass production stage, and we have signed an exclusive Manufacturer agreement with Beth-El Industries.
· We finished successful paid pilots in the US with Shelbourne, Lexington, and Hilton. In addition, we are in a pilot process with Peninsula Hotels, Stanley Healthcare, and Silverstein Properties.
· We have signed a partnership agreement and deals with distributors in the USA, UK, Italy, Germany, Japan, and Singapore.
We are addressing the fire smoke, CO detector, air quality monitors and air purifiers markets.
The Primary Target Market: USA: air purifiers market in 2017 2.6B USD, CAGR of 12.5%, Household of 127.59m.
The Potential Target Markets: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Australia, and Japan.
Fire, Smoke, Carbon monoxide Detectors market size in 2017: 1.58 Billion USD
Fire, Smoke, Carbon monoxide Detectors market size in 2023: 2.8 Billion USD (CAGR of 10.02%)
Air Quality Monitoring market size in 2017: 3.9 Billion USD
Air Quality Monitoring market size in 2023: 6.5 Billion USD (CAGR of 8.9%)
Air Purifiers B2C market size in 2019: 19.59 Billion USD (CAGR of 10.5% until 2023)
Air Purifiers B2B market size in 2019: 3.53 Billion USD (CAGR of 5.4 until 2023)
Problem or Opportunity
People in today's world spend most of their time indoors (in their homes, offices, schools, malls, etc.). Indoor air can be up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air according to the US EPA. That means that for many people,
the health risks of exposure to indoor air pollution may be greater than exposure to outdoor air pollution. According to WHO (World Health Organization), each year, close to 4 million people die prematurely from illness attributable to household air pollution including but not limited to lung cancer, stroke, Ischemic heart disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and pneumonia among children under the age of five.
Solution (product or service)
The Aura device is a data-driven air quality platform based on user behavior algorithm. Aura operates according to 4 steps: Detection, User Personalization, Filtration and Disinfection, and Lastly, Data & Real-time Control. A small, cutting-edge device that covers up to 600 sq ft with 2.5 air circulations per hour.
Today in the market, we can see three different devices dealing with this problem: the air quality monitors that only detect without providing the solution to the user. The Smoke & CO detectors detect many times when it is too late. Besides, according to a survey done by the National Fire Protection Association, nearly 47 percent of the more than 2.6 million fire department false alarm responses resulted from nuisance alarms.
The air purifiers are only purifying the air without understanding the origin of the problem and the user's health necessities and needs. Besides, they are not connected to other smart home devices/smart building platforms.
Lastly, the air quality monitors don't provide you the solution to the problem.
Advantages or differentiators
1. Unique and high level of disinfection and purification capabilities.
2. Sophisticated AI algorithm based on User behavior and health necessities.
3. Prediction of high-risk scenarios such as fire and gas leaks.
4. Open and API and integration to Building Management System and other IoT devices.
We are raising $3M at a pre-money valuation of $10M. So far raised in this round $1M from investors in the USA and Israel.
In our Seed Round, we raised $1.2M.
Our business model is based on three main strategies:
Brick & Click, Subscription and Personalization Data on the go.
1.Brick & Click: "The Brick" is implemented by selling the product to B2B customers, concept stores and retailers through our distribution channels.
"The Click" is implemented by selling the product on e-commerce platforms.
2. Subscription: we created a filter and warranty subscription that enables us to create a sustainable relationship with our customers, as well as long-term contracts with our partners. The subscription will provide Aura with a stable income.
3. Personalization Data on the go. Our Big Data and personalization analysis will enable us to sell accurate and high-quality data to partners such as insurance companies, real-estate companies and health-tech regarding in-door air quality. The air quality data market will be $20B in 2021.
Money will be spent on
Growth and scale-up. The money will be mainly allocated to sales, marketing, and operations.
Offer for investor
We are in an open round raising capital in our Series A at a pre-money valuation of $10M.
The existing conditions are:
$500K of investment from our Design Partner Investor: Beit-El Industry
$400K Grant from the Israeli Government
$1M Investment from Series A Investors.
Participation in Upward Labs Proptech Program in Connecticut, USA
Participation in Highroad Launchpad Israeli Accelerator
Won the competition and other awards
"Reddot" winner for product design
Aura has a patent-pending status on the unique "Ray Filter" which consists of
HEPA, a Carbon layer, and a smart Copper fabric which purifies the air from PM 10, PM 2.5, germs, odors, bacteria, viruses, fungus, and mold spores. In addition, we are patent pending for the algorithm controlling the air quality management system.