To take advantage of the fact that our main competitors are busy in their own markets, we need to accelerate MatchUP from a technological, HR, business, and product development perspective. Therefore, we are planning to invest as follows:
1. Bring the three founders to work full-time for the company. Currently only one, Sebastian Fraga, is working full time for MatchUP, whereas Ezequiel Garcia Castera and Federico Fraga are working part time.
2. The IT team will grow from the current five employees to twenty by the end of 2023, this will allow us to develop MatchUP´s product and deploy the entire Ecosystem by July 2023, resulting with a direct impact on the current 0,41% conversion rate lead / student customer, to a minimum 1% conversion rate.
3. The total quantity of employees will increase from the twenty we currently have to one hundred and forty-six by the end of 2023. This growth will be accompanied by revenue growth totaling USD 1,635,718 USD at the end 2023 and 33,995,064 at the end of 2027.
4. The marketing budget will increase from USD 900 monthly to an average of USD 38.634 monthly over the next 5 years. Taking the current ratios into account, this will allow us to achieve 5,000 admitted students we expect to have by end of 2024, and increasing to an accumulated total of 61,323 by the end of 2027
5. MatchUP EdFinTech: This is probably the most disruptive solution we are proposing, and without a doubt a game changer. Becoming a FinTech or Financial company as it is, is a huge and expensive challenge, therefore, we will build this in various stages. We will begin by creating a network of financial partners, private and public, individuals and enterprises, who will offer loans to the students. Students will be qualified and scored, their information will be transparent, and the partners will be able to offer loans to the students they decide on, according to the scope of their licenses. By doing this, we aim to create a trade market of students loans, or, in other words, a hub of student loans. It’s important to mention that we already have a signed partner for student loans, and we are in conversations with several others.
6. MatchUP Scholarship finder: This is the second most important advance we are developing. Scholarships are a very powerful and common tool for totally or partially financing a student’s higher education costs, as well as a very powerful marketing tool. There are many types of scholarships available, and for students it’s a challenge to discover them and understand which ones they are eligible for. To date, there is no such smart engine existing in the market, focusing on helping LAC students. We already have a significant database with multiple sources of scholarship information, and now we need to create a smart engine that can make them available in an easy and fast way.