We aim to provide a platform where users can connect with travelers throughout the globe and use this network of travelers to send and receive packages by simply generating a request on the app.
If a traveler were to use the app, they will simply post their itinerary and if a buyer wishes to send or receive a package according to the stated itinerary then they can simply generate their request for it and vice versa.
We have a ready product and just started advertising it in the market.
Problem or Opportunity
We aim to tackle the following problems while ordering products from abroad:
1. Late deliveries 2. Delayed customs clearance 3. Keeping customers updated 4. High delivery cost 5. Poor visibility for the timelines
Solution (product or service)
We are giving the buyers an opportunity to get packages delivered to them on their own terms and simultaneously an opportunity to travelers to earn while travelling without incurring any additional costs.
What makes us unique is the security we provide to both travelers and buyers when it comes to receiving their payments or packages. We aim to achieve this by following the process below:
Buyer makes a request (inputs fee he wishes to pay)
1. Traveler and buyer decide upon a delivery fee, product fee and date
2. Both mark the order to be ‘in progress’
3. At this point the buyer deposits the product and delivery fee into our escrow account
4. This ensures that the traveler will receive the amount upon delivering the item and the buyer can’t back out
5. Simultaneously ensures that the buyer receives his money back in case the traveler fails to bring his package Once the package is delivered, we need to ensure if it has actually been delivered by the traveler in proper condition, so we’ve included this process to mark the delivery as completed:
1. Buyer checks the item a. Takes an image of the traveler with the package
There are few Facebook groups that we consider our competitors besides these there are none exists as full-fledge business solution.
Advantages or differentiators
We have a running mobile application and a properly maintain platform. Our competitors running their gigs through Facebook groups only.
Money will be spent on
We intend to use our initial investments in the following ways: > Marketing > Office space > Salaries (developers, marketing, etc.) > Software and hardware required for daily processes