● The most responsive age group tends to be young adults, many of whom are influenced by their children
● Women are a key target for greener products, and often make purchases on behalf of men
● The best 'green' customers are people with more money to spend
● The most promising products for 'greening' tend to be at the higher end of the market
● The most promising outlets for green products are retail stores frequented by better-off shoppers.
● Have the education and intellectual orientation to appreciate value; they will understand evidence that is presented in support of environmental claims
● Children and teens are generally more concerned than adults about the environment, and are more knowledgeable about green alternatives
● Youth increasingly influence their parents' purchasing decisions and millions of them will reach adulthood in the next decade, and gain purchasing power of their own
• Ecommerce – Amazon, Lazada, Tiki, Etsy, Alibaba, Rangeme
• Mass – Health food stores, higher-end grocery chains, natural food stores
• Food Service Chains (QSRs) – Tim Hortons, Burger King, McDonalds, Wendys etc.
• Independents – Specialty Stores, Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Shops
• Specialty Chain – Convenience Stores, Party Supplies, Novelty, Department Stores
• Wholesale – Hotels, Promotional Items Businesses, Schools, Event Planning, Casinos, Farmer’s Markets Farms, Government Boards