NeuroAudit is developing an innovative psychoacoustics neurotechnology using iFUS (Ultrasound stimulation) Intelligent patch driving instant cognitive boost.
Early stage – MVP Alpha working product. Huge market opportunity (World older population more likely to develop Alzheimer's disease and dementia) Balanced company, with no financial debt and after investing The entire project has been funded since 2016 By bootstrapping & self-funding.
The Customers: The main customers are medical market, target market and target and patient's ages ranges will be multiplied several times.
•People with Alzheimer in the US will double to 13 million by 2040
Problem or Opportunity
World older population more likely to develop Alzheimer's disease and dementia that associated with: • Hearing and Orientation loss • Cognitive disorders ------------------------------------------------------------ Alzheimer Diseases population (Number of people with dementia will double in twenty years/) The American Association for the Study of Psychology in the United States Alzheimer Diseases population • Number of people with Alzheimer will double in 20 years • People with Alzheimer in the US will double to 13 million by 2040
Solution (product or service)
Intelligent daily use patch driving instant cognitive boost based Innovative psychoacoustic neurostimulation technology. • New kind of hearing aid based on "blood conduction“. • Using a unique algorithm that can improve certain cognitive.
• Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) • Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) • Magnetic seizure therapy (MST) • Deep brain stimulation (DBS) • Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS) • Focused ultrasound (FUS) • and more...
Advantages or differentiators
NeuroAudit advantage Each of them has pros and cons like: • non-invasive • focused effect • Deep stimulation Most common methods are non-invasive and therefore have a regional effect to achieve a focused effect.
Sales & sales cycle • Packaging: Pack of 8 Patches • Target price: 3$ • Target cost: 1.28$ and even lower
Production: • The first 3 months will be used for the initial campaign. • 6 months from project ignition - initial quantity of 10,000 Pieces samples for customers. • After additional 3 months - quantities of 200,000 to 350,000 • Next production will be millions of patches.
Medical cognitive patch The Initial customers are large Pharma Networks which are also our initial potential dealers; 2nd level are mid and local area pharma networks; Online sales will be established after giving advantage to the large Pharma networks; the issue is trying not to compete with our largest buyers if they are providing our target sales quantity.
Money will be spent on
Go to market
Offer for investor
1) First seed fund raising - 725,000$ (9 months) 2) Second seed fund raising - 725,000$ (14 months) 3) Grow Fund raising 1,000,000$ (18 months) 4) Pre money value 10,000,000$ Milestones time 18 \ 14 \ 9 months First braking stage 9 months needs ---------------- Investment Roadmap:
1) Seed fund raising - 9 months 2) Second seed fund raising - 14 months 3)Grow Fund raising -18 months 4) Milestone timeline 18 \ 14 \ 9 months
No risk situations are known.
NeuroAudit is not currently seeking FDA approval.
This means that the US FDA has not evaluated and approved a "marketing" request from a company.
The FDA does not read clinical trials and make decisions based on the literature, the US FDA only responds to "marketing" requests from specific companies.
The FDA does not regulate non-medical use of devices, including use for "health" purposes.
• Focus ultrasound targeted therapy for a variety of diseases in the field of the brain (The Big Brother of NeuroAudit Cognitive stim Patch is approved for medical treatment in a large part of the world 12 (including the EU 13, Israel and Singapore).
• FDA Standards for the Use of NeuroAudit Cognitive Stim Patch Technology - ITLE 21 Standard - FOOD AND DRUG
CHAPTER I - FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVIC
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
• We completed the KGAP + program at ATR Keihanna Research Complex in Japan, which gave us the opportunity to meet Japanese companies, find partners for collaboration, and describe innovative Brain technologies from Israel.
• We were asked by Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International in Japan, based on our practices and the knowledge of Dan Anzyo, to deliver a brain research seminar and showcase our technology capabilities.