1. Adaptation of entertainment / content / media / marketing / distribution best practices from Far East & West and transfer of competitive sports, startup management and development principles to the music world and in the long run to other creative fields, all summed up in the Black One Approach (300+ pages)
2. Accelerating & Building Tracks: We offer two tracks: a) Accelerating for more established artists with an existing follower base of 500K-3M b) But in the long term, "building" and shaping talent at an early age fr om 14-16+ becomes the core business. And no one offers an “incubating track” for young talent in the Western world
3. Strong Digital & Data-Driven Production, Marketing, and Distribution Approach: good network to social media and marketing talent, therefore with relatively little capital investment large audience and large reach can be generated. We leave nothing to chance; after all, "stars" are not just born, but systematically "made".
4. Growth Hacking, Talent Pool & Cost Efficiency: our production can be much more cost-efficient and faster than e.g. major labels because in-house and in cooperation with freelancers and above all a perfect location for the company has already been acquired: Space / Infrastructure for Equity Deal with Funkhaus Berlin with a total area 200.000sqm+, 50.000sqm+ floor space; planned independent space for Black One with 3000sqm+ office, production, academy, event space. Berlin offers the perfect starting position within Europe.
5. Special Market Access and Know-how for the Asian markets (Korea, Japan, China, Southeast Asia): we will also establish strategic marketing, distribution or even JV partnerships with local power players there. These also have an interest in becoming even bigger in Europe. Our DNA and also team is hybrid (Far East and West), e.g. thus we will also cast and build up multicultural groups that specifically also are able to speak the languages of these target markets. In addition, another huge opportunity has just arisen, we can
6. Technology Approach & Startup DNA: Entertainment / Content must use the latest technologies to remain relevant. The CEO Klaus Wilch has a large network into the tech world and we are looking for early cooperation with music-, media- and tech companies and the final goal is to integrate them into our ecosystem, see more in the business model.
7. CULTURE, CULTURE, CULTURE: We are the ultimate one stop platform for true 360 degree development, building and accelerating through collaborative production and access to technology, resources in marketing, branding, business etc. but the most important asset is our culture from the Funkhaus Berlin, which enables us to attract and retain talent and fend off competition, because it is almost impossible to copy a “cool” working culture 1:1.
8. TIMING has never been better!: talent from all over the world is looking in the West for a company offering similar things to what a modern K-Pop company offers, and they find us. And that kind of holistic co-building approach will not attract young but also established talent (huge names in music!)
9. “Content is King”: and the “content wars” just have started with all relevant players in tech trying to acquire new forms of content and vice versa e.g. Tencent investing into Universal Music, William Morris Endeavor buying other brands and investing into tech startups, wh ere content meets tech, magic happens, and to be the original content provider is wh ere the true power lies in the future
10. FINAL GOAL – ONE WORLD OF CONTENT, PRODUCTS, LIFESTYLE, MUSIC & MEDIA TECH ECOSYSTEM: Dynamic content, especially music content is "King" to build a massive audience and fanbase. This audience is then systematically monetized and bound into this world.
Summing up, in essence, "culture, “physical space” as well “systems/frameworks” are the most important asset for defending against competition and are very difficult to close to impossible to copy. Plus we do not even have to do the extreme unfair 90% to 10% contracts that major labels like to do, and everyone complains about. That alone is enough for talent to switch sides.