1. human body produces static electricity
2. static electricity is required in protein formation
3. too much static electricity destroys protein
4. human body can be trained to produce much more static electricity than what is needed, and can also be trained to eventually be able to transfer some of it to the body of another human. Extensive training makes it even possible to do the transfer remotely, thus in effect installing the excess energy on another human
5. the excess energy can be used to kill viruses
6. this is not theory, we have actually done this for two years
The company has been operating since 2016.
The antivirus treatment solution has been marketed since 2018
The remote installation version has been marketed since March 2020 and so far has been delivered mostly free due to humanitarian reasons. However, the heavily discounted fee for 3 months duration install has generated $800 revenue (which basically is net sales profit)
around 7.5 billion people
Problem or Opportunity
The problem is known as CoVid-19
Solution (product or service)
it is a solution that can kill most viruses in the human body, clearing it in under 48 hours in most cases, with no known lasting side effect.
Momentary feelings of mild electric shock due to static electricity discharge, is to be expected.
there is no known competitor
Advantages or differentiators
can be deployed remotely in an instant
no need to worry about anyone else copying it
no lasting side effects (unlike drugs)
free for 3 days
$50 for 3 to 5 months
Offer free 3 days trial to people with symptoms. After they experience the benefit of the install, if they want to be installed for a longer time (3 to 5 months), they have to pay.
so in this way, those who cannot afford to pay can still reap benefit from 3 days free trial, and those who decided to pay will be very unlikely to complain later because they already experience the benefit.
Money will be spent on
marketing, advertising and hiring marketing agency
Offer for investor
25 percent share for USD 100.000,- valuing the company at 400K USD
this is based on an average 3 years gross profit of USD 45K per year (with less than USD 1K spent on advertising and marketing)