Establishing a Dubai office and bringing premium brands from Europe to the UAE and GCC & starting original private brand label, partnering with the biggest distribution companies in GCC.
Operational Business Stage.
- We have good relations with producers in Europe and distributors in GCC countries.
- And, high profile clients, some of them are listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX).
- In business negotiation with a large supermarket and hypermarket chain in Saudi Arabia.
- We get exclusivity for GCC countries by many producers from Europe and their brands.
- And, have developed business platform with a huge network of clients.
There are three categories of clients with focus on: Low class consumers, Economic class consumers, Premium class.
There are interests for many items, by the following customers:
- Nesto Group International UAE - a multinational retail chain incorporated by Western International Group that operates a chain of hypermarkets and supermarkets.
- Zee Stores - a reputable trading and distribution firm, listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange's secondary market, operates as a retail subsidiary under IHC Abu Dhabi.
- Agthia Group PJSC - a food and beverage company that sells its products to customers across the UAE, GCC, Turkey, and the wider Middle East.
- Alkayla Foodstuff Trading – Distributor.
- Hebron International Group - food and non-food, wholesale, bulk distributors.
- NRTC Trading Company - one of the Middle East's leading importer and exporter of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- The First Group - the UAE's leading firm specialising in upscale hotels and asset management, lifestyle-focused hospitality, F&B and leisure brands..
- Danube Company Limited - a supermarket and hypermarket chain in Saudi Arabia. It is owned by BinDawood Holding, the grocery retail operator of hypermarkets and supermarkets in Saudi Arabia. Danube has grown to 55 current locations.
- Al Fahim Avenue Group - one of the UAE's most successful family businesses. They are interested in some luxury products from European brands to include within one of their retails.
- More customers in GCC and ROW are in plan.
Problem or Opportunity
Operating between producers and distributions companies in the UAE and GCC.
This funding will give the necessary resources to launch business, managing operations and complete business opportunities.
Not direct competitors, because we manage exclusivity for the most brands (Food, Non-Food, Luxury).
Advantages or differentiators
- We will deliver premium brands, from Europe to distributors in the UAE and GCC;
- We will develop own brand (private label);
- Originalities, innovation and quality, will make us recognizable on the markets.
Interest rate, %
Type of pledge
Pledge and assets
Profits can be shared with the investor partner or lender who can be included in the company license as a partner.
Solution (product or service)
Food & Non-Food.
Health & Organic.
Fruits & Vegetables.
Own Brand (Private Label).
The Founder is:
- An Inventor, the registered member of the WIPO/OMPI, Geneva;
- One of the winners for business concept at the International Competition Diskobolos;
- Achieved Certificate & Gold medal by WIPO/OMPI, Geneva;
- Successful placement of Innovative projects & two time winners for the best female team by the Ministry of Science & Technological Development;
- The Founder of the Top Trade International: https://exportimportglobal.com