I dare to added the project accoring our need of investment partner. We are commodity trading company based in Prague, Czech republic and we are looking for strong & reliable investor for upcoming projects. We intend to start imports of Ukrainian agro commodities such as grains, sunflower & rapessed meals, etc.
The purpose of investment will be for purchase invoice of goods in Ukraine, transportation costs, custom duty, etc. - we are not looking for direct investment, but the whole model is negotiable.
An idea that has already been systematically developed
Our target customers are divided in 2 models:
1.) B2B - food processing companies across the EMEA region
2.) B2G - goverments in 3rd world, mainly in Africa
Problem or Opportunity
Our customers will be consumers all over the world, because fodder crops are an essential resource every day
Currently, there is a problem with growing fodder crops due to droughts around the world
Ukraine was the main supplier of fodder crops in the world, because of the war that is taking place there, the ports are closed and there is a problem of exporting goods to the world
Direct competitors were companies that exported goods through the port of Odesa
Since it has recently been closed, all sales are made via riverboats on the Danube
Advantages or differentiators
Our company will be able to realize the export of goods from Ukraine to European ports by rail
I will give you a typical example from a trade made by our partner in Spain last week:
- trade of corn from Ukraine
- purchase, USD 134.50, EXW Odesa, quantity - 5000 tons = USD 672,500
- transportation (approximately), CIF Cartagena, Spain = 125 000 USD
- other costs - insurance of goods, brokerage costs, buyer's insurance, SGS services, etc. = up to 18 000 USD
- sale - payment "cash against documents" to the Spanish buyer = 245 USD/ton, which means that the investment deposit was in the goods only from the moment of loading in Ukraine, until the moment of loading on the vessel in the port of Odesa, approximately 10 days
- yield = 81.90 USD (gross profit) = 50.2% before tax
For example, the Black Sea ports are already closed for the export of Ukrainian grain, so in case of trade, we will use rail transport or ports in the Mediterranean.
Interest rate, %
We offer very interesting and profitable model with relatively low risk for investors. We are able to offer interesting convertible loan with higher percentage, or according on investor's demand.
Solution (product or service)
Our company will become a kind of "Bridge" between Ukraine and the world
And it will solve the problem of fodder crops shortage in the world
Potentionally very low risks in transportation - as we will use intermodal transportation by train and vessels
Geographical risk - duration of war in Ukraine
for all these risks, we are able to insure company and goods as well