Open Innovation Connectivity Platform. Place for Upgrading hobby's skills and knowelege level.
iOS and Android Prototype was created and uploaded to TestFlight (Apple)
Backend is finished
iOS application will be accessable in Appstore from January 2019
Landing website was launched and published 22.11.2018 (limited functionality - just pre-registartion)
Business Developers for Pilot territories were recruited.
1) 4 of 10 are ready to pay fee for good advices regarding their hobby
Average amount of voluntary paid fee is 26 USD per consultancy*
2) 1 Non-professional Expert (all of us - Hobbyists) usually makes about 6 consultancies per year
3) Potential Fee turnover in multi-hobbies society of 250.000 members about 15,8 M USD
4) Potential worldwide market – 100+ M Users, 6300 M USD
(* - Marketing research was done 08.-09.2018 by Funofee AG in 7 countries : Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Greece, Russia, Spain, UAE)
Problem or Opportunity
1) Each active person has more than 1 hobby.
2) For getting new skills and knoweleges he has to use different sources and spend a lot of time.
3) Everybody wants to upgrade hobby’s skills
4) Everybody uses advices for helping to upgrade hobby skills
5) Everybody has places, where they can test the upgraded skills level
Solution (product or service)
Open Innovation Connectivity Platform with direct worldwide access to
1) everybody with a similar hobby, but different level of skills and knowelege.
2) places, where you can test your level of skills
No competitors at this moment
Advantages or differentiators
Problem not with competitors - soon or later everything will be copied.
Problem at the development area.
This Project will be developed throughout F2F approaches. (Like Agency network in insurance)
(extract from P&L 2018-2022)
2022 YTD Users - 3 600 000
2022 YTD Profit total - 27,5 M USD
2022 YTD Losses total - 13,4 M USD
2022 YTD Margin - 14,1 M USD
1) Throughout Funofee platform User search an Advisor\Expert in selected hobby
2) Funofee assists them to set up chat meeting
3) Funofee asks User to make voluntary assesment and to pay a tip
4) 4 of 10 are ready to pay tip/fee for good advices regarding their hobby
5) Average Tip amount is 26 USD for EU markets
Money will be spent on
Major lines (extract from P&L 2019)
1) IT development - releaze v.2 of Application
2) Business Developers - fees for the results
3) SEO&SMM agencies
We don't see any serious risks.
The growth speed is depending on investment
Incubation/Acceleration programs accomplishment
The Project was discussed with Russian Incubator's (FFII) management - alex Kostarev and we agreed that F2F approach is a very unique forstart ups and a lot of Incubators are not enough experience in this area