The hotel complex is located in the foothills of southern Bohemia, 130 km from Prague and 25 km from the border with Austria. Private property. A unique corner of nature, among coniferous forests and natural lakes, untouched by civilization. Mild climate, unique clean, medicinal air.
A hotel complex with a capacity of 65 hectares is located on its own territory, with an area of 8 hectares, including a boarding house, a guest house with host's apartments, hotel rooms, restaurants and a Russian bath, as well as a capital building for stables, a tennis court, a swimming pool, a lake and so on. Ideal for family business and residence, development of hotel business, organization of sanatorium treatment, breeding of large and small cattle, elite breeds of horses, production of environmentally friendly food products, development of other business areas, taking into account the territory and infrastructure of the facility.
1. Boarding house
- 14 rooms for 35 persons. Including 12 double, 1 triple, 1 single. All rooms have their own showers and toilets;
- restaurant for 40 seats, with its own kitchen and bar;
- Hall-foyer, staff room, massage room and so on;
- heating and hot water supply - heat pump;
- summer playground;
-well with drinking water.
2. Residential house with hotel rooms
- 8 rooms for 21 seats. Including, 4 double rooms, 2 four-bed rooms, 2 triple rooms;
- 3 luxury apartments for 8 persons.
- restaurant for 50 people, with its own kitchen and bar;
- heating - heating boiler on wood and briquettes;
- hot water supply - electric water heater system;
- grill bar, sauna-sauna, garage;
- well with drinking water.
- 6 standard boxes for horses;
- a pen for 50 sheep.
- Workshop premises, warehouses;
- facilities for staff, with toilets and showers;
- two wells with drinking water.
- an area of 10 000 square meters, in the lake - fish (carp, cupid, perch, perch, pike). Fisherman's wooden house on the shore;
- a small pond of 400 square meters, is intended for breeding fish.
- equipped with a system of descent and filling with water from natural forest streams.
- surrounded by coniferous forest;
- Fully enclosed;
- fruit, fruit bearing garden;
- a standard tennis court;
- Birch Grove;
- summer areas for holidaymakers;
- territory for grazing, regulated by mobile electric fence.