KPMG is the Partner of the 158 Unicorn Battle in Berlin
Startup.Network is extremely excited to announce KPMG www.kpmg.de, - the Partner of the 158th Unicorn Battle in Berlin.
KPMG is a global network that provides services to international clients.
Operating in 154 countries, with 197,300 employees, KPMG possesses one of the most extended global networks of audit and advisory services.
The Unicorn Battle will take place at KPMG's office at Heidestrasse 58, 10557 Berlin.
20+ Venture Funds' Members and Angel Investors will join the event.
Don’t miss a chance to submit the Startup’s application form and join the pitch competition at the 158 Unicorn Battle in Berlin and present your project to investors and experts: bit.do/e56QV
The Unicorn Battle is a great opportunity to:
- present your startup to a wide audience and the investment community;
- raise money from venture funds and private investors;
- build the partnership and client network;
- get the practical advice from Judges;
- expand your network to international markets.
One month is left only!
Hurry up to grab your Guest tickets >>>
Why it will be curious to attend:
- to find out the new opportunities for investing with profit;
- find out useful tips on how to launch a startup
- get experience and the most effective ways to meet potential investors
- a great chance to enter a startup community
- meet Experts and brilliant startups