• The US-only e-book market in 2015 is approximately equal to the worldwide digital music market. The E-book market of Great Britain earns as much as mobile games in Great Britain.
• Low growth on the e-book market means +16% yearly (advanced market of Great Britain). Normal growth starts from +30% (Germany) and +100% (Russia).
• Despite the growth of e-book sales, the average level of writer’s income in Britain has been decreasing. Professional writers earned £11,000 in 2013 instead of £15,450 in 2005. The non-professional authors did £4.000 (2013) instead of £8.810 (2000).
Проблема или возможность
As a self-publisher author needs to:
a) publish ebook on the diferent stores (kindle store, ibook, kobo)
b) contact with readers in the social networs (facebooks, twitter)
c) contact with readers in the literary communities (goodreads)
d) maintain his webpage to publish teaser parts of the book
So i's a hardwork but after publising the book writer gets new problem: PIRACY.
Решение (продукт или услуга)
We are creating a literary network where every author hasowm page for book publishing, for networking with readers. All these pages are situated in the common marketplace with hge number of readers.
E-book stores such as:
We combine best features of all our competitors bulding a literary network where writer may:
- publish books
- network with readers and colleagues
- sale book even in the process of creating pubishing it part-by-part (or publish it for free)
Финансы / Бизнес-модель
Sales comission (common for all marketplaces)
Social networking (sales of rewards)
Целевое назначение инвестиций
New market penetration
We propose a company share and strong vision of future exit for both of us (founders and investors)
Min инвестиция $ 50.000
helpРассчитывается по оценкам и заполненности проекта
0/10 (голосов: 0)
Инвестируйте в выдающиеся стартапы, находите инвестиции и кредиты для своего бизнеса, вовлекайте в свои идеи лучших профессионалов